OFFBEAT MALTA FOOD TRAILS ARE ORGANISED BY THE DEFINITIVE(LY) GOOD GUIDE CO.
BY PURCHASING TOUR TICKETS FROM OFFBEAT MALTA FOOD TRAILS, YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING:
Payment & cancellation policy:
– Full payment must be made prior to a Trail commencing to reserve your place.
– Bookings must be made at least 1 day in advance of the tour date
– Cancellations must be made at least 10 days in advance.
– No refund will be given when less than 10 days notice is given, but you are welcome to send another in your place by prior arrangement.
– We (Offbeat Malta Food Trails) cannot under any circumstance provide refunds or alternative dates for no-shows.
– We (Offbeat Malta Food Trails) reserve the right to alter or amend Trails.
Booking Terms: Online Reservations can only be made with a valid credit card or PayPal account. Your credit card / PayPal will be charged immediately when making the reservation.
Checking in: During automated purchase process through our booking system, you must review all booking details. We check in attendees: Hand the printed voucher or show voucher on your phone to the guide.
Arriving late: Please note that tour guides are not allowed to wait for guests arriving late. Please make sure to make the necessary arrangements to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the tour. We are on a tight schedule with all the venues we visit.
Weather Conditions: We conduct tours rain or shine. You are advised to carry an umbrella and dress appropriately for weather conditions. If the tour started, and in the event of severe bad weather (showers, lightning), your tour guide will suspend the tour at his/her discretion. If tour was suspended, you will be reimbursed for partial or full price of ticket depending on the time the tour was suspended. If the tour is suspended at the beginning of the tour, you will receive full payment. If tour guide did not suspend the tour but you do not want to continue with the tour due to rain, you will not get reimbursed for the ticket(s). You are responsible for yourself and your own safety.
Offbeat Malta Food Trails is not responsible for the foods or beverages consumed on its tours. Offbeat Malta Food Trails acts solely as an guide arranging tours, venue visits and other services and does not assume liability for accidents, delays, injuries, loss or damage due to any act or default of any company, organization or person engaged in rendering service, or by the act of default of any restaurant or shop or its employees.
Limitations of liability statement: By virtue of purchasing tickets for and/or participating in the tours offered by Offbeat Malta Food Trails, and in consideration of being allowed to purchase said tickets and for other good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which is acknowledged, you understand, acknowledge, represent, warrant and agree as follows, with the knowledge that the Offbeat Malta Food Trails will rely on same:
- You desire to participate in the food/wine tours offered by The Definitive(ly) Good Guide Co. (the “Tours”);
- You are in good health and suffer from no minor or serious physical or mental injury, illness or disability that would make you especially susceptible to injury or disability while performing any activity organized by Offbeat Malta Food Trails;
- You fully comprehend and accept all of the risks associated with your participation in the Tours including, without limitation, exposure to unfavourable weather conditions, food sickness, injuries (e.g., without limitation, those arising out of self-inflicted accidents or mishaps, other participants, automobiles, pedestrians and the like) and death;
- You grant to Offbeat Malta Food Trails the irrevocable, sub-licensable right and authority to use your name, likeness, photograph and/or picture for any and all commercial or non-commercial purposes now known or later developed in perpetuity throughout the universe without further obligation or compensation to you;
- Your participation in the Tours is at your own sole risk. You, on behalf of yourself and/or any person or entity claiming through or on your behalf, hereby forever and unconditionally release and discharge The Definitive(ly) Good Guide Co. (present and former employees, owners, officers, members, managers, partners, contractors, insurers, representatives) from any and all claims, actions, damages, liabilities, losses, costs and expenses in any way arising out of, or resulting from, your participation in the Tours, including, without limitation, any and all claims, actions, and liabilities for death, injury, loss or damage to you, to anyone else, or to any property, regardless of whether or not such injury, loss or damage was caused by the negligence or willful conduct of The Definitive(ly) Good Guide Co.;
Right to Distribute Media: You agree to grant The Definitive(ly) Good Guide Co. an irrevocable royalty-free worldwide license to use photos and videos taken on its food tours in which you may appear. The Definitive(ly) Good Guide Co. has the right to reproduce, distribute, broadcast, exhibit, edit, digitize or in any other way use the Material by any means and in any form of media, whether existing now or created later, without restriction worldwide, by incorporating the Material into its website, catalogues, books, brochures, magazines or any other publications, or any informational, commercial, promotional or advertising material (henceforth known collectively as the “Works”). You agree that the company is and shall be the exclusive owner of all title, rights and interest in the Material and the Works, including copyright thereof.